Spreading Sunshine to Families in Need
We are excited to send teen and parent volunteer teams to Camp Sunshine for another amazing six-days this summer. Located in Casco, Maine on Sebago Lake, Camp Sunshine provides respite, support, joy and hope to children with life-threatening illnesses and their immediate families.
As a volunteer, you will serve as camp counselors and/or work in areas such as: food service, arts and crafts, photography, and waterfront activities. Meals and housing are provided on site. Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age.
- When: Sunday, August 13 – Friday, August 18, 2017
- Where: Camp Sunshine, Casco, ME on Sebago Lake
- Who: Teens (16+) and parent volunteer teams*
- How Much: FREE, but we ask each volunteer/family to make a donation to help more children & their families enjoy the magic of Camp Sunshine!
- Questions? Email Adam Smith or call 781.244.5544
*This trip is designed as a family trip for teens (16+) to attend with a parent or adult. If you are a teen who wants to attend, but don’t have an adult to go with you, please let us know, and we will do our best to match you.
Space is limited! NSTI has secured 10 highly-coveted spots for this incredible volunteer opportunity. For more information on what to expect as a volunteer, visit www.CampSunshine.org.
Register by May 15, 2017: Registration is first-come, first-served and spots fill quickly! Please email required forms to the right and make your donation by check/paypal to NSTI (we will send one group donation check from NSTI).