Offering Camp, Leadership, Service and Fun
Simchah CIT (Formerly JTI) is a unique camp program at the JCCNS in partnership with NSTI, that offers teens the chance to:
- Develop strong leadership skills as camp counselors in training, marketing, photography, nutrition or special needs programming interns.
- Participate in service learning all over the North Shore, such as volunteering at the Open Door Food Pantry, Food Project, MA Coalition for the Homeless and more!
- Experience fun social events, including paddle boarding, and white water rafting!
Sessions run for two weeks throughout the summer for teens entering 9th and 10th grade. Teens may participate in multiple sessions but are required to at least make one two-week commitment.
- When: 4 sessions; June 26th-August 18th, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Where: JCCNS Marblehead and some programs off site
- Who: Teens entering grades 9-10
- How Much: $315 per session
- Questions? Email Camp/Youth Director Ashley Corcoran or call 781-476-9907
Each 2-week session includes: counselor training, leadership workshops, social justice field trips, volunteer projects and fun outings! Plus: community service hours from the CIT program for college applications can be approved by Camp Director. CIT kicks off June 26!